Monday, October 13, 2008

Alice Attempts Boys

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” I pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it on the floor.

Alice, relax, it’s just a shirt.” Kate inhaled deeply from the bong resting on her thighs, “Stop attempting to make your mid-drift baring band tee look artful and non-intentional.”

I put on a plain white one that clung, I thought, quite nicely to my chest.

“Easy for you to be relaxed,” I rolled my eyes, “one more hit and you’re going to float into homeroom. Not like it matters, anyway, I could wear any t-shirt and still be a fucking freak.” She exhaled, blowing out a cloud of smoke, and coughing.

“But, Al,” she complained, “the first day of school is an exception.”

“To what rule?”

“The no smoking before ten a.m rule.”

“You break that one a lot, Kate.”

“I never was one for rules.”

“I just want to look….fuckable. I grew these boobs this summer for a reason.”

“Trust me, if I could get you laid, I would. You’re a pain in the ass when you’re horny.”

“Here’s some Visine,” I threw the bottle at her,”why don’t you go drink it or something.”

“Shut up, and go with the Black Flag shirt. Always go with Black Flag.”

“That’s not tight enough, I want to…”

“Get laid?”

“I want to get laid because a boy likes me though. Not because of my midriff.”

“Then why the montage of tummy this morning?” She put some drops in her eyes.

“So I can distract him long enough to realize how awesome I am. Or I could drug him.”

“Dude, I don’t think date rape works on guys, but I’m a feminist, give it a try.”

“Shit. Time to go fall into the abyss of homeroom.”

“Funny, I thought we were already in it.”

“Where? Homeroom? Was that shit laced or something?”

“The abyss, dumbass. Nevermind.” She chuckled.

No comments: